More Solaris Woes

От ocie@paracel.com
Тема More Solaris Woes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have been able to build postgres under Solaris, and even run the
initdb program, but when I try to start the postmaster, I get the
following:

FATAL: StreamServerPort: setsockopt (SO_REUSEADDR) failed: errno=71
postmaster: cannot create UNIX stream port

Errno 71 is EPROTO (Protocol error).  This is coming from the
StreamServerPort function in src/backend/libpq/pqcomm.c:

        if ((setsockopt(fd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, (char *) &one,
                                        sizeof(one))) == -1)
        {
                sprintf(PQerrormsg,
                                "FATAL: StreamServerPort: setsockopt (SO_REUSEAD
DR) failed: errno=%d\n",
                                errno);
                fputs(PQerrormsg, stderr);
                pqdebug("%s", PQerrormsg);