Re: [HACKERS] Re: PL/PgSQL discussion

От dg@illustra.com (David Gould)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: PL/PgSQL discussion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck) wrote:
>
> >     But I would like to have some discussion on language  itself.
> >     So  I wrote down what I had in mind. The document is appended
> >     below.
> >
> >     Please comment/suggest !

A question. Will it be possible to call functions from the PL/pgSQL? This
covers a fair bit, for example to evaluate expressions and casts etc as
well as calling user functions.

Or was this covered and I just missed it somehow?

-dg

David Gould            dg@illustra.com           510.628.3783 or 510.305.9468
Informix Software  (No, really)         300 Lakeside Drive  Oakland, CA 94612
 - I realize now that irony has no place in business communications.