Linux/Alpha's s_lock.c and other ports...

От darrenk@insightdist.com (Darren King)
Тема Linux/Alpha's s_lock.c and other ports...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In the next update to s_lock.c, would it be possible to add an
#else to the #ifdef with nothing more than a ; in it?  Like...

#if defined (__alpha__) && defined(linux)

... alpha linux code ...

#else
;
#endif

Or perhaps put a #include <stdio.h> outside the ifdef'd block?

The aix compiler requires there be _some_ sort of valid code left
after the pre-processor finishes with the file, and currently
there isn't, so my compile fails since the s_lock.c file's always
in the make.

Or could the #if be moved to the makefile to add s_lock.c to OBJS
if defined(__alpha__) and defined(linux)?

Darren  aka  darrenk@insightdist.com