Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 1 Dec 2021, at 20:49, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> Looks like perl2host() was the missing piece, fairywren turned green with
> commit c3b34a0ff4.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I will draft
> a small paragraph on this to the TAP test README for other to learn from.

Would it make sense to add something like the attached to the Portability
section in the src/test/perl/README?  It definitely would've helped me with
this particular issue, but that's admittedly a pretty limited samplesize.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for contrib/sslinfo