Re: BUG #15932: Module passwordcheck doesn't reference previous hooks

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #15932: Module passwordcheck doesn't reference previous hooks
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 31 Jul 2019, at 09:15, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 11:24:20AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> So, it would erase the trace of previous hooks if loaded last.
>> passwordcheck holds value as an example of use for some hooks, and
>> examples should be a good students, so I agree to do better and fix
>> that.  The attached patch does the work, what do you think about it?
>
> Are there any objections about that stuff?  I would not touch anything
> else than HEAD for that issue.

LGTM.  A small nitpick is that the below comment isn’t really giving the full
picture, prev_check_password_hook is not just used for unload but for the hook
chaining.

+/* Saved hook value in case of unload */

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15932: Module passwordcheck doesn't reference previous hooks
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15932: Module passwordcheck doesn't reference previous hooks