Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/03/2016 03:17 PM, Patrick B wrote:
> One more question:
>
> Could I use pg_basebackup (or another tool like RSYNC) and re-sync the
> data folder only with the missing data? for example... incremental? So I
> wouldn't need to copy 2TB again?

That assumes the needed WAL files are still on the original server,
which seemed to be not the case per your previous post.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file
Сообщение: Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file