Re: BUG #15281: Set role does not affect superuser privleges

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15281: Set role does not affect superuser privleges
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 07/16/2018 04:55 PM, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
>> Here are the two scenarios I tested:
>> 1) as a session_user: superuser and current_user: non-superuser I can edit
>> others' tables
>> 2) as a session_user: non-superuser and current_user: superuser I cannot
>> edit others' tables

> It's usually a good idea to provide exact scripts / output so that
> people can reproduce the issue easily. For me it behaves like this:
> So, correct in both cases. I'm not on Windows, but I don't see why would
> it behave differently there.

Tomas' test left out the "GRANT user0 to user1" bit, but I can't
reproduce the behavior as described either.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15281: Set role does not affect superuser privleges
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15281: Set role does not affect superuser privleges