Re: [ADMIN] How to set the global OID counter? COPY WITH OIDS does not set global OID counter?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] How to set the global OID counter? COPY WITH OIDS does not set global OID counter?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Dirk Lutzeb�ck wrote:
>> how can one set the global OID counter in 8.1.X? We think it would work
>> in 8.0.X using the COPY WITH OIDS command but this does not work in
>> 8.1.X anymore.

> pg_resetxlog -o
> (Postmaster stopped of course)

Possibly more to the point: why do you think you need to mess with the
counter?  8.1 is smart enough not to assign conflicting OIDs to large
objects.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] How to set the global OID counter? COPY WITH OIDS does not set global OID counter?
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] How to set the global OID counter? COPY WITH OIDS does