Re: Paging through table one row at a ttime

От H
Тема Re: Paging through table one row at a ttime
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/20/2022 03:09 PM, H wrote:
> I am running postgres 13 under CentOS 7. I have a need to be able to page through a table one row at a time, possibly
usingpspg (or other tool) allowing me to move in either direction in the table one single row at a time. Ideally only
thecolumns in the selected row should be visible, even better if there would be one column of that row per row in the
terminalwindow but that would probably be wishing for too much.

> Is there any configuration of pspg that would allow me to do the above?

I have not seen any replies to my question above - is this perhaps not possible to do?

От: Taka Taka
Сообщение: Is psqlodbc_13_02 compatible to M365?
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Paging through table one row at a ttime