Re: [Q] LOG: failed to commit client_encoding

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Q] LOG: failed to commit client_encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"V S P" <toreason@fastmail.fm> writes:
> What does this LOG string mean, and what should I do?

That's supposed to be a can't-happen case.  How did you provoke it
exactly?  (No, you didn't provide enough detail for someone else
to reproduce it...)

Are you by any chance using database encoding mule_internal?
That's the only case I'm aware of where I'd expect setting
client_encoding to utf8 to fail.