Re: Revoke execution permission of pg_stat_statements_reset() from pg_read_all_stats role

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Revoke execution permission of pg_stat_statements_reset() from pg_read_all_stats role
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This should be back-patched.  Any opinions about bumping up this
> extension version in back-branches like what has been done in 53b79ab4?

Yes, you need to bump the extension version to change anything in the
extension's script file.

For v10 and up, the method used in 53b79ab4 is overcomplicated: you only
need to add a delta script not a new base script.  (If you had to
back-patch before v10, it might be best to add a new base script in all
the branches just to keep the patches consistent; but IIUC this issue only
arises in v10 and up.)  I'd consider following, eg, 7f563c09f as a
prototype instead.