Re: pg_dump without any SET command in header of output plain text sql file

От Alex Ignatov
Тема Re: pg_dump without any SET command in header of output plain text sql file
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Ok, thanks !

Alex Ignatov
The Russian Postgres Company

On 22.07.2016 06:49, Sameer Kumar wrote:

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 7:14 PM Alex Ignatov <a.ignatov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

And what is the options you mentioned about?

I stand corrected.
I think the only ones you can avoid are OWNERSHIP and TABLESPACE commands.

I think sed would be the best tool here.