Known issues on PostgreSQL server 8.1.19

От Millepied, Pascal (GE Healthcare)
Тема Known issues on PostgreSQL server 8.1.19
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

We are using PostgreSQL server 8.1.19 in our product and as part of SDLC ac=
tivities,
we would like to know about the Known Issues present in this version.
Could you tell us if there is new known issue on this release since last ye=
ar?

Regards
Pascal Millepied