GCJ, SSL Connection Issue

От Chad Files
Тема GCJ, SSL Connection Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I am having issues connecting to a remote postgres server over SSL
using the GCJ interpreter. I have researched the issue all day and
have not got close to solving it. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the connection code I am using...

Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
String url = "jdbc:postgresql://server/database";
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty("user","na");
props.setProperty("password","na");
props.setProperty("ssl","true");
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(url, props);

Here is the error message...

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: error instantiating default
socket factory: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSLv3

I tried using different sslFactory settings like so...

props.setProperty("sslfactory", "org.postgresql.ssl.NonValidatingFactory");

I also used the javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactory class in the
jessie package. With both of these classes I get the error...

The SSLSocketFactory class provided
org.postgresql.ssl.NonValidatingFactory could not be instantiated.