Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> I noticed that oldestOffset's computation to find the start of
> the segment seems wrong in master, I think it should be like
> this, no?

The change you show looks to me like the right way to take
oldestOffset and reduce to the first on a page.  Without your
suggested change the calculation lands the value at a location that
has no real meaning.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com