Re: backends stuck in "startup"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: backends stuck in "startup"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rakesh Kumar <rakeshkumar464@outlook.com> writes:
> why is that I did not receive the first 4 emails on this topic?

Perhaps you need to adjust your mail filters.

> I see that only the old email address "pgsql-general@postgresql.org" is mentioned.  Could that be the reason ?
> ps: I am adding the new lists address.

Please do not do that; it just results in the mail getting delivered
to the list twice, like this did.

(I believe the list admins are working on putting in de-duplication
logic, because you won't be the last one to make this mistake.  But
it is a mistake, and right now we don't have a defense against it.)