Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation
Дата
Re: Memory-Bounded Hash Aggregation  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2019-11-28 at 18:46 +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> And it's not clear to me why we should remove part of the comment
> before
> TupleHashTableHash.

It looks like 5dfc1981 changed the signature of TupleHashTableHash
without updating the comment, so it doesn't really make sense any more.
I just updated the comment as a part of my patch, but it's not related.

Andres, comments? Maybe we can just commit a fix for that comment and
take it out of my patch.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Сообщение: Re: Append with naive multiplexing of FDWs
Сообщение: Re: Append with naive multiplexing of FDWs