Re: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/30/23 09:45, John DeSoi wrote:
> I have a macOS web server using Postgres that has been very stable until a month or two ago. If I restart the web
serverthe problem seems to go away for a while, but starts happening again within days. I thought it was a PHP issue as
discussedin the link below, but I just noticed in the crash report it seems to be something related to a call from
libpq.

> https://github.com/shivammathur/homebrew-php/issues/1862
>
> Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

Did you recently get an OpenSSL upgrade to v3.2.0? This is a shot in the
dark, but perhaps related to the discussion here?

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAN55FZ1eDDYsYaL7mv%2BoSLUij2h_u6hvD4Qmv-7PK7jkji0uyQ%40mail.gmail.com

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup
От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup