Re: JSONPath Child Operator?

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: JSONPath Child Operator?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 30, 2023, at 08:17, Filipp Krylov <phil@krylov.eu> wrote:

>> My question: Are there plans to support square bracket syntax for JSON object field name strings like this? Or to
updateto follow the standard as it’s finalized?

> This syntax is a part of "jsonpath syntax extensions" patchset:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/e0fe4f7b-da0b-471c-b3da-d8adaf314357%40postgrespro.ru

Nice, thanks. I learned since sending this email that SQL/JSON Path is not at all the same as plain JSON Path, so now
I’mless concerned bout it. I like the new object subscript syntax, though, I’ve been thinking about this myself.