compiling postgres for 64 bit windows using mingw64

От McWilliams, Steven
Тема compiling postgres for 64 bit windows using mingw64
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has successfully compiled postgres for 64 bit windows using mingw64?  I tried doing so but the
"configure"step fails with the following message:

conftest.c:50: error: conflicting types for 'accept'

The config.log file shows the following additional message:

c:/mingw_64/lib/gcc../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/winsock2.h:1291: note: previous declaration of 'accept' was here

The definition of 'accept' in winsock2.h is: "WINSOCK_API_LINKAGE SOCKET WSAPI accept(SOCKET s, struct sockaddr *addr,
int*addrlen);", where "SOCKET" is defined as "int *".  The definition of "SOCKET" back in the 32 bit version of mingw
was"unsigned int", which appears to be what the postgres "configure" tool expects.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Steve