Re: contrib like modules in Red Hat problem, Re: A "bug" report for orafce

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: contrib like modules in Red Hat problem, Re: A "bug" report for orafce
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@CommandPrompt.com> writes:
> You don't need to set up all the machines this way, only the one where
> you actually write and test the SPEC file.

Well, actually, I'm fairly unhappy that Devrim's skipping the "make
check" step while building those RPMs (which he must do because it
won't work as root).  So there seems to me to be plenty of argument
for fixing the build farm too.

But yeah, the immediate point is development of a new package's
specfile, which you'd hardly do on a server farm.