Re: failed to re-find parent key in "..." for deletion target page

От Brian Hirt
Тема Re: failed to re-find parent key in "..." for deletion target page
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get Tom the requested files.

От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: ON DELETE SET NULL clauses do error when more than two columns are referenced to one table
Сообщение: Re: ON DELETE SET NULL clauses do error when more than two columns are referenced to one table