Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?

От Eus
Тема Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Ho!

--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Miguel Ángel MF <michelangelo13@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm no expert, but:
> i might say U should Escape the ` ' ´ char in
> "(select split_part(category,
> '-', 2) " using something like "(select
> split_part(category, \'-\', 2)" or
> however it should be...

Yes, you are right!
Thank you for telling me this.
I had been looking for this information for half an hour.

> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally
> read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.
>

> http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/muhammad_ali.html
>
> http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/emma_goldman.html
>
> http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/michelangelo.html
>

> Bill Watterson  - "There is not enough time to do all
> the nothing we want to
> do."

Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your freedom depends on the software controlling those
computingdevices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445

Сообщение: Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?
Сообщение: Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?