Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I tried the "New Patch Comment" feature.  It's absolutely horrid.
I get a page showing a "comment type" button, one line for Message-ID,
and one line for Content.  No explanation of what those are, and no
visibility any more of the patch I'm trying to comment on.  I have no
idea what I'm supposed to do here, and if I were trying to respond to
someone else's comment, it would be nice to be able to see that comment.