Re: many animals are running old clients

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: many animals are running old clients
Дата
Список buildfarm-members

On 08/18/2018 12:22 PM, Noah Misch wrote (offlist):
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 08:17:17AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>
>> Is there anything I can do to make upgrade easier?
> The show_log.pl web page could highlight a particular run's config change,
> including version number changes, when there is such a change compared to the
> previous run.  If it's clear enough that folks are unlikely to confuse an
> upgrade-induced failure with a PG-commit-induced failure, I could stop checking
> for post-upgrade buildfarm failures.

What I've done is add this to the database in a way that makes it easily
accessible to the web app, and added that info to the history page.

I might break that out into a separate history at some stage.

> It wouldn't make an upgrade easier, but the "Flags" column of show_status.pl
> could give an extra badge for being on the latest version.  That would motivate
> some folks.

Yes, I'll look at this, although I'm reluctant to make the dashboard any
more busy.

cheers

andrew

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: many animals are running old clients
Сообщение: Re: many animals are running old clients