Attention committers: no more CVS commits, please!

От Tom Lane
Тема Attention committers: no more CVS commits, please!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> IOW, please no more CVS commits after 14:00 GMT tomorrow, Tuesday 8/17.

> OK, would someone please send an email to hackers at that time as a
> reminder? I might not be available then.

Here you go.

Per yesterday's discussion, access to the master PG CVS repository will
be shut off at approximately 17:00 GMT, three hours from now, to begin
the conversion to git.  So that all interested people can capture final
snapshots of the repository for archival purposes, please do not make
any further commits into the CVS repository.  Development will resume
once the git repository is up and validated.