Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem

От Willem Buitendyk
Тема Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok I must be doing something wrong.  I tried the same test on my old server running 8.3 which has had no problem with
anythingup till now (but also only working within public schema).  So I am obviously not working with schemas
correctly. Will read the manual for hopefully a deeper understanding.

> I did create the schemas with PgAdmin.  As a test I also created another schema in psql and it too has the same
problemswith the function not working.  I also created the function this time without relying on search_path and even
alteredthe function and tables names slightly just in case there was some kind of conflict.  Consequently there was no
logerror with search_path anymore but again the function will not work even though it appears to go through the motions
ofworking.

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: invalid memory alloc request size 1765277700 Error Question
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: invalid memory alloc request size 1765277700 Error Question