Re: Postgresql service stops every few minutes on Vista Biz

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql service stops every few minutes on Vista Biz
Дата
Список pgsql-general
alisazegar <ali.sazegarnejad@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm having difficulties with Postgres lately. Postgres service for (pgsql
> 8.2 )kept stopping every few minutes.
> Then I read a note somewhere saying that there is a bug in 8.2 which causing
> the problem.
> I switched to 8.3 and have the same problem.

> What I found so far is that the last event before stopping is  "loaded
> library LOG: loaded library "$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll" which I
> see it in windows logs (events) for applications.

Does the problem go away if you remove that from the preload_libraries
setting?

От: iSteve
Сообщение: Re: tsearch2 on-demand dictionary loading & using functions in tsearch2
Сообщение: Re: tsearch2 on-demand dictionary loading & using functions in tsearch2