pgadmin healthcheck-url

От Wilhelm Wurzer
Тема pgadmin healthcheck-url
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

we are using pgadmin in a docker container on aws. To ensure that the container is up and running, a healthcheck is
periodicallychecking via http, restarting the container if neccessary.

When checking the filesystem, we found that for each request, a session file is created. Healthcheck is done twice
every30secs, so we have about 5600 session files a day. (about 100k after a few days..)

I looked at the sourcecode and found that in session.py, line 259 it looks like cookies should not be created for
staticresources

-

def open_session(self, app, request):
cookie_val = request.cookies.get(app.session_cookie_name)

if not cookie_val or '!' not in cookie_val:
# Don't bother creating a cookie for static resources
for sp in self.skip_paths:
if request.path.startswith(sp):
return None

-

unfortunately, in __init__.py, when setting up the session interface, skip_paths is empty and so a cookie gets created
alsofor static resources (i'm no python hacker, so maybe i'm missing something)

So my question is - is there an url that can be used for healthchecking, that does not create a session file on every
check?

thanks a lot,

Wilhelm Wurzer
twyn group GmbH