Re: parallel dump fails to dump large tables

От Shanker Singh
Тема Re: parallel dump fails to dump large tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I did setup the keepalive option for ssh but still the pg_dump fails on the table of size 48GB. It was able to dump table of size 34Gb(dump  file size 2Gb) but fails on table of size

48Gb(partial dump file size 3.9Gb). Is there any limit on the size of the dump file in parallel load?

Thanks

shanker