Re: Connection failed

От webmaster
Тема Re: Connection failed
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Already done!
I have also PHP files on my sites which connect to Postgres database on the remote machine without problems. It does
notdepend on pg_hba.conf file or postmaster -i process, it was the first thing I did, there must be something else, I
wishto understand if it depends on the driver or not, I have also updated Postgres JDBC driver to 7.2.x Java2 but it
doesnot work yet. Is it possible anything about network configuration or architecture?
Thanks.