Re: EnterpriseDB

От manish yadav
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
In addition to the Sbob comments, if we install the EDB with postgres compatibility option in such a case we may continue to use postgres user as default super user and other configuration parameters would remain the same as community PostgreSQL.

It would work perfectly fine with pgAdmin4 and pgbadger.

If you choose to install in Compatible with PostgreSQL mode, the Advanced Server superuser name is postgres.

Thanks and Regards,

Manish Yadav

Mobile : +91 8527607945