Re: [BUGS] [pg_dump] not dumping some default privileges

От Reinier Haasjes
Тема Re: [BUGS] [pg_dump] not dumping some default privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 23/10/2017 16:03, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> However, I don't think Reinier would have gone to the trouble of
> reporting the problem unless there was something actually being affected
> by it.  Am I mistaken?
I reported this problem because my automated privileges script was
complaining after dump/restore.

I did some more checking and I can't find any other thing being affected
by it (beside my check script).

Apparently the bug is not in pg_dump but it's my script not fully 9.6
compliant. I will adapt the script to be fully 9.6 compatible.

Sorry for the trouble but thanks for the help. We can mark this one as
NOT_A_BUG ;)

Gr Reinier

--
Reinier Haasjes