Re: pgAgent stats

От Marcin Krawczyk
Тема Re: pgAgent stats
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
It's pgAdmin 1.10.0. I've partially identified the problem, pgAdmin log says that following query gets executed when switching to job statistics tab :

SELECT jsljlgid, jslstatus, jslresult, jslstart, jslduration, (jslstart + jslduration) AS endtime, jsloutput
FROM pgagent.pga_jobsteplog WHERE jsljstid = 5 ORDER BY jslstart DESC LIMIT 0

obviously the problem is LIMIT 0 clause but why it is there remains a mystery... pgAdmin bug ? a configuration issue ?

regards
mk

2010/3/17 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
Hi,

Le 16/03/2010 08:40, Marcin Krawczyk a écrit :
> Hi list, does anyone know the reason for pgAdmin not showing the stats
> neither for selected pgAgent step nor whole job ? The pga_joblog and
> pga_jobsteplog both get populated with data on run so I was thinking that
> maybe I'm missing some view associated with statistics tabs ?? Any ideas ?

Which release of pgAdmin?

AFAICT, 1.10 Jobs' and Steps' statistics are last run time, status,
start time, stop time, and duration.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org