Re: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI?)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/9/20 10:18 AM, Peter wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> with 12.1, after a couple of queries, at a random place, the clientlib
> does produce a failed query without giving reason or error-message [1].
> Then when retrying, the clientlib switches off signal handling and
> sits inactive in memory (needs kill -9).
>
> The server log shows no error or other hint.
> The behaviour happens rarely with trust access, and almost always when
> using Kerberos5 (Heimdal as included in FreeBSD).
>
> 11.5 clientlib has none of this behaviour and seems to work fine, like
> 10.10 did.

Might want to take at below:

https://github.com/ged/ruby-pg/issues/311

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Peter
Сообщение: 12.1 not useable: clientlib fails after a dozen queries (GSSAPI ?)
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: How can I pushdown of functions used in targetlist with FDW ?