Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/2/21 11:57, tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hello, Andrey-san,
>

> From: Tang, Haiying <tanghy.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com>
>>> Sometimes before i suggested additional optimization [1] which can
>>> additionally speed up COPY by 2-4 times. Maybe you can perform the
>>> benchmark for this solution too?
>> But the patch no longer applies, I tried to apply on e42b3c3bd6(2021/1/26) but
>> failed.
>>
>> Can you send a rebased version?
> When do you think you can submit the rebased version of them?  (IIUC at the off-list HighGo meeting, you're planning
topost them late this week after the global snapshot patch.)  Just in case you are not going to do them for the moment,
canwe rebase and/or further modify them so that they can be committed in PG 14?

Of course, you can rebase it.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: "Hou, Zhijie"
Сообщение: RE: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Single transaction in the tablesync worker?