Re: Select Union

От Randall Skelton
Тема Re: Select Union
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As you suggested, while this is much shorter in length, it is
considerably longer in execution.  Despite each timestamp being
indexed, each table has over 4M rows which makes this too slow to be
practical.  An 'explain analyze' of this would be nice but the shear
length of time it is taking suggests it is looping through each row for
the union and then restricting to the 10 rows of interest.

Cheers,
Randall