Re: User with BYPASSRLS privilege can't change password

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: User with BYPASSRLS privilege can't change password
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Wolfgang Walther <walther@technowledgy.de> writes:
> This is because the "must be superuser to alter replication users"
> condition only triggers when the altered role already has isrepliaction,
> so isreplication could very well be >= 0 here.

How do you figure that?  This is in an "else" path after

    else if (authform->rolreplication || isreplication >= 0)

so AFAICS it's impossible to get there.  If it isn't impossible,
we have a much bigger hole with respect to issuper.

Сообщение: Re: User with BYPASSRLS privilege can't change password
Сообщение: Re: User with BYPASSRLS privilege can't change password