Re: Asymmetric partition-wise JOIN

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Asymmetric partition-wise JOIN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 21 Aug 2020, at 08:02, Andrey V. Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> On 7/1/20 2:10 PM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>> On 27 Dec 2019, at 08:34, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@heterodb.com> wrote:
>>> The attached v2 fixed the problem, and regression test finished correctly.
>> This patch no longer applies to HEAD, please submit an rebased version.
>> Marking the entry Waiting on Author in the meantime.
> Rebased version of the patch on current master (d259afa736).
>
> I rebased it because it is a base of my experimental feature than we don't break partitionwise join of a relation
withforeign partition and a local relation if we have info that remote server has foreign table link to the local
relation(by analogy with shippable extensions).

> Maybe mark as 'Needs review'?

Thanks for the rebase, I've updated the commitfest entry to reflect that it
needs a round of review.

cheers ./daniel

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans
От: Jakub Wartak
Сообщение: Re: Handing off SLRU fsyncs to the checkpointer