Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> Cancel interrupts are accepted at CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS
> or while waiting for a lock.
> Die interrupts are accepted at CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS or
> at the time when they are received while interrupts
> are allowed. Is my understanding right ?

No, I don't think so.  Both types of interrupts can be honored during
the signal handler only if ImmediateInterruptOK is true.  It is true
*only* while waiting for a lock or while waiting for client input.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...