Re: Is this the warning message I should pay attention on it, during table partition

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Is this the warning message I should pay attention on it, during table partition
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2 Feb 2010, at 4:40, Yan Cheng Cheok wrote:

> NOTICE:  merging column "unit_id" with inherited definition
>
> Is this the warning message I should take any action on it? If not, how I can suppress it? It is quite annoying, when
Isaw these message keep printing out from my c++ console.

Those are informational messages. You can change what level of messages your application gets by changing the setting
'client_min_messages'either globally or in your C++ program. Apparently it's currently set to the 'notice' level or
lower,you probably want to set that to 'warning' or maybe even higher.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4b6824cc10441094912516!