Re: Postgresql won't run after upgrade to fc5

От Jerry LeVan
Тема Re: Postgresql won't run after upgrade to fc5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmmm, It appears that they bumped libcryto and libssl
(living in /lib ) by a smidgen.

I might try moving the old versions from an existing
fc4 over to fc5. If that does not work then I guess
I will need to uninstall the PGDG rpms and install
the FC5 rpms.

Thanks

Jerry

On Mar 21, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 17:02 -0500, Jerry LeVan wrote:
>> I accidently upgraded my linux/intel to fc5 from fc4 and
>> something happened...
>>
>> Postgres cannot find some needed shared libraries any
>> more.
>
> We (PGDG) don't have RPMs for FC5 yet. However Fedora Core ships with
> 8.1.3 RPMs already. So I'd install their RPMs. This should not cause a
> problem since the database versions are the same.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql won't run after upgrade to fc5
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql won't run after upgrade to fc5