Re: Allow deleting enumerated values from an existing enumerated data type

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: Allow deleting enumerated values from an existing enumerated data type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/2/23 20:07, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> Vik Fearing <vik@postgresfriends.org> writes:
>
>> No one except you has said anything about this patch.  I think it would
>> be good to commit it, wordsmithing aside.
>
> FWIW I'm +1 on this patch,

Thanks.

> and with Tom on dropping the "yet".  To me it
> makes it sound like we intend to implement it soon (fsvo).
I am not fundamentally opposed to it, nor to any other wordsmithing the
committer (probably Tom) wants to do.  The main point of the patch is to
list at least some of the problems that need to be solved in a correct
implementation.
--
Vik Fearing

От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: Add support for AT LOCAL
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Invalidate the subscription worker in cases where a user loses their superuser status