Re: Any comments on any of the recent crop of books?

От Troy.Campano@LibertyMutual.com
Тема Re: Any comments on any of the recent crop of books?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For a good beginning book, I love Bruce Momjian's "PostgreSQL"

I'm an application developer and I also do a little PostgreSQL
administration and this book was a great introductory and taught me
everything I need to know to work with the database.

Troy Campano

-----Original Message-----
From: jeff scott [mailto:scott@powersurf.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:14 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] Any comments on any of the recent crop of books?

It appears we have gone from famine to feast in a few short months. Where
there was just one there is now a growing crop of postgresql books in the
book stores. I recently picked up Wrox's "Databases with Postgresql" a few
weeks back and found it to be a good introductory book that lives up to
Wrox's reputation for quality. Has anyone else picked up this or any of the
other new titles? If so, what do you think of them?

-J

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster