Access to current database from C-language function

От Achim Domma
Тема Access to current database from C-language function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have read http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/xfunc-c.html and my idea is, to write a C function which returns
aset of rows. To generate the result set, I would like to access indexes directly using the information I found at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/indexam.html.But I don't get the idea how to glue both parts together!? Could
somebodygive me a starting point? How do I get a handle to the current database inside a C function?

cheers,
Achim