Re: BUG #17714: Refresh materialized view does not update all date

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: BUG #17714: Refresh materialized view does not update all date
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 2022-12-12 at 10:34 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      17714
> Logged by:          adarsh kumar
> Email address:      ext-adarsh.kumar@elisa.fi
> PostgreSQL version: 13.5
> Operating system:   Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7 (Ootpa)
>
> We are using Materialized view in our environment and the updates
> seem to be
> incremental in nature, i.e. data older that a specific date is not
> getting
> updated.
> we tried manual refresh also , but it does not seem to resolve the
> issue.

Are you able to provide a self-contained illustration of the problem in
SQL?

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17715: dumps file raise an error on restore if a materialized view use a function calling another function