Re: orangutan seizes up during isolation-check

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: orangutan seizes up during isolation-check
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Buildfarm member orangutan has failed chronically on both of the branches for
> which it still reports, HEAD and REL9_1_STABLE, for over two years.  The
> postmaster appears to jam during isolation-check.  Dave, orangutan currently
> has one such jammed postmaster for each branch.  Could you gather some
> information about the running processes?

What's particularly odd is that orangutan seems to be running an only
slightly out-of-date OS X release, which is hardly an unusual
configuration.  My own laptop gets through isolation-check just fine.
Seems like there must be something nonstandard about orangutan's
software ... but what?