Re: Getting rid of duplicate tables.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Getting rid of duplicate tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jared Carr <jared@89glass.com> writes:
> First I wish I knew how this was caused but here is our problem.
> Sometime in the recent past we got a duplicate table.  Here is the
> result of a pg_dump with a pg_restore for just that table.

This should be fairly easy to fix: manually DELETE the extra pg_class
entry (selecting it by ctid, since there isn't any other way to select
just one of them).  However, please don't do that until we've exhausted
the opportunity to figure out how this happened.

For starters, what PG version is this?  And how many entries are there
in pg_class at the moment?  (The output from "VACUUM VERBOSE pg_class"
would be useful to look at.)