Re: Patch for OSX 10.1 and Postgresql 7.3.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch for OSX 10.1 and Postgresql 7.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Serge Sozonoff" <serge@globalbeach.com> writes:
>> I have attached a patch, not sure who wrote this patch, but it seems
>> to work for me!
>> I am asuming that the author has submitted it to the pgsql team, but
>> if not here it is.

It has not been submitted, and it certainly won't get accepted as-is
(it appears to unconditionally insert Darwin-specific code into ipc.c,
and even without that I'm leery of applying patches from unknown
sources).  Please find the author and ask him to contact us.