Re: select within a fucntion

От Sinuhé Arroyo Gómez
Тема Re: select within a fucntion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The thing is that I�m not interested in wasting CPU nor my ystem is
oversized, and of course, "my friend", I willl use the results of the
select, because as a matter of fact it was a select .. into statement the
one I was trying, but to make it easier to understand (I now see you were so
smart that this was a waste of time), I just wrote a select statement which
by the way, trows the same exception.
Thanks